Fiberglass Hawaii – Retail & Warehouse Associate
- Candidates must be willing to work with hazardous materials with appropriate safety training and be able to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Other qualifications include excellent communication skills, willingness to learn on the job, and characteristics such as responsible, reliable, energetic, positive go-getter attitude, and dependable.
- Associates will prepare and repack product for retail, stock store shelves, monitor inventory levels, and load/unload trucks.
- Other responsibilities include assisting in-store customers with products, handling technical information and check out, and answer phone calls.
- Pay ~ $14.00/hr
- Deadline to Apply: May 31, 2020
Alternative Behavior Strategies – Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
- Applicants must have a master’s degree in Education, Psychology, Counseling, Behavior Analysis, Behavior Science, Human Development, Social Work, or Rehabilitation and possess a BCBA certification or is in the process of receiving it.
- Other qualifications include 1-year of experience working as a behavior instructor implementing ABA interventions with children with ASD and knowledge with DTT, NET, VB, and PRT.
- Board Certified Behavior Analysts will design and oversee Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA) treatment programs for patients with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and other special needs.
- Other responsibilities include training staff, caregivers, and other professionals to implement ABA treatment plans, and conducting face-to-face supervision for patients in assigned region.
- Pay ~ $70K – $80K annually
- Deadline to Apply: May 20, 2020
Kupu – Conservation Leadership Development Program
- Applicants must have a high school diploma or equivalent and be at least 17 years of age by the start date of the service term.
- Other requirements include being able to work extended hours on steep, rugged terrain, able to hike long distances carrying a 20lb. backpack, able to lift at least thirty pounds and operate basic hand tools such as machetes, shovels, picks, etc.
- Participants serve one-on-one with a mentor/supervisor to gain a more in-depth understanding of their partner organization or agency as a whole. They can anticipate to assist in a variety of conservation activities and can expect to serve across a wide range of ecosystems.
- Day to day operations may include fieldwork, lab work, research projects, presentations, outreach or leading/assisting with volunteer groups.
- Pay ~ $16K – $24K annually
- Deadline to Apply: May 28, 2020
U.S. Secret Service – Uniformed Division Officer
- Applicants must be at least age 20 and less than age 37 at the time they receive a conditional offer of employment, unless they have previous service in a Federal Civilian Law Enforcement position covered by special law enforcement or firefighter retirement provisions, including early or mandatory retirement.
- Other requirements include submitting to a drug test prior to your appointment and random drug testing while you occupy the position. As well as disclosing any prior drug use, attempted use, and/or experimentation.
- Uniformed Division Officers will provide protection for The White House Complex, The Vice President’s Residence, The Main Treasury Building and Annex, and foreign diplomatic missions and embassies in the Washington, D.C. area.
- Other responsibilities include traveling in support of the Presidential, Vice Presidential, and foreign heads of state/government missions and enforcing mandated protective responsibilities as described under Title 18, United States Code, Section 3056A.
- Pay ~ $64K – $110K annually
- Deadline to Apply: September 30, 2020