Aloha, many have been messaging about the next Destiny Forever openings – thank you for your patience while we sorted out our dates! Our Christmas dates are a little earlier this year – Enson will be opening the store for the following days:
- October 30 to November 10
- November 15 to November 30
The reason for the break is that Enson will have a stall at the Made In Hawaii Festival that will be taking place from November 11-14 (so will not be in the store) at the Ala Moana car park – see this link for more information on this festival: https://madeinhawaiifestival.com/
Hours will be 12-8pm daily and Just like our previous trips -all visits will be by appointment only. If there are no slots available – either the appointment has been taken or no one will be in the store at that time – so please be sure to book your appointment quickly.
Restrings: If you have restrings, please bring them in early to ensure they’ll be done before the end of the trip. Restrings are $20 per bracelet. If you have a restring and want to make a new bracelet – please book an appointment for a new bracelet – this will allow us the right amount of time for your needs.
Big groups: If you have 3 or more people in your group or you’d like to make a larger number of bracelets – please use the “Group Booking” appointment type when making your booking. We will do our best to accommodate you, please be aware that we may need to move some appointments if there is not enough time.
Picking up orders: Please note that you do not have to book an appointment to pick up your order. We will give you instructions about this when you order or drop off your restrings.
Dates: 10/30-11/10 and 11/15-11/30 (12-8pm) by appointment only, you can book through our website (or using the link below).
Location: Suite 206, 1019 Waimanu Street, Honolulu. (Up the Mauka staircase)
Important: Without an appointment we can’t guarantee your visit will be accommodated. Sometimes we will not be in the store between appointments so if you show up without an appointment the store may be locked.
Go to www.destinyforever.com to book your appointment before slots fill up. COVID-19 measures: Just a reminder we are still taking precautions to prevent the spread of COVID-19 by doing the following:
- We will have a limited numbers of customers allowed in the store at one time. There will be a sign outside to indicate this number and let you know if it is ok to enter.
- Please note, if we are at capacity you will be asked to wait until a previous customer has left.
- We are going to be sanitizing the space regularly with disinfectant and UV lights.
- Customers will be asked to wear face masks and will be supplied with disposable gloves to wear when handling the bracelets. We will also have an alcohol-based contactless hand-sanitizer dispenser for customers to use.
- In the interest of safety for our customers this will be enforced, please be sure to wear your mask in store.
- There will be signs in store to remind people to adhere to social distancing practices when you are in the store browsing.
- Please do not visit the store if you have any symptoms such as fever, coughing or shortness of breath.
Our website is still fully functional as well as our instagram (@destinyforeverllc) or you are more than welcome to get in touch through email (firstname.lastname@example.org)Please do not hesitate to let us know if you have any questions.
Enson and Sarah